Angeli Catering Services Pte Ltd
Catering Terms & Conditions
As for the delivery, we will do and try our best for the catering order to arrive within half an hour of the requested timing. However with thriving road conditions in Singapore, it is beyond our control if it take longer time for the order to be delivered, due to unforeseen circumstances, e.g., Heavy road conditions. As such, the customer is still liable for the payment and it does not constitute any refund on the catering price or any form of compensation even if the catering order is declined.
Cash or Cheque payment must be made upon delivery of receipt of catering order. For Cheque Payments, Please make payable to “Angeli Catering Services Pte Ltd”. For Cash Payments, Customer is required to request the staff to sign with name on the invoice upon delivery. Angeli Catering Services Pte Ltd will not entertain any dispute of payments unless proof of payment can be furnished.
- Please submit your order online at least 3 working days in advance before your function date. Online submission is not proof of order unless a final confirmation through us by email or fax.
- We will contact you ASAP upon receipt of your online order. However if you do not hear from us within 48 hours please contact us at our customers Hotline Tel: 63440969.
- If your catering order is urgent, we will be most happy and grateful if you can call us directly to firm things up.
- Customization of menus can be discussed and arranged.
- Additional price will incurred if there are additional items to add on.
- Duration of function is 4 hours (approx.) stating from arrival time.
- Food is Best Consumed within 3 hours from arrival time
- Angeli Catering Services Pte Ltd shall not bear any responsibility for food consumed after the stipulated time line. NEA Requirement all foods shall consumed within 4 hours inclusive of an hour delivery.
Catering Order Changes or Amendments
- Changes or Amendments must be made know to us latest within 3 working days from your function date. We reserved the rights not to entertain any last minutes changes or amendments to your catering order.
- Cancellation of catering order must be notified and reached to Angeli Catering Services Pte Ltd in writing/ Fax or email at least 3 working days before your function date. No Cancellations through phone is allowed unless as stated otherwise.
- The Customer is liable to compensate Angeli Catering Services Pte Ltd 50% of the total catering costs should he/ she cancel the order less than 3 working days before the function date.
- The Customer is liable to compensate Angeli Catering Services 100% of the total catering costs should he/she cancel the order less than 1 working days from the function date.
Replacement of food items
Angeli Catering Services Pte Ltd reserve the right to replace any food item with another of equivalent value and category should the original food item ordered is not available.
Loss or Damages
- The Customer is responsible for the safekeeping of the utensils and food equipment provided for the catering order. Angeli Catering Services Pte Ltd reserve the right to charge or bill the customer for any loss or damages to these items.
- Angeli Catering Services Pte Ltd assumes no responsibility for ANY damage or loss of any merchandise, alcohol, equipment, furniture, clothing or other valuables prior to, during or after the event. We will do everything possible to ensure that all of your supplies, rentals and equipment are cared for and maintained in good working order and without any damage.
- Customer understand that by using/ providing items they own or are providing or by hosting an event in their home/ office/church, that accidents/ breakage and damage may occur. He/she will NOT bill, charge or sue Angeli Catering Services Pte Ltd. for any loss unless the damage or loss was caused by the wilful negligent actions or conduct of Angeli Catering Services Pte Ltd or its employees.